- This item has been sold
- Name: Cat
- Tel No: 07967147930
- Email Address: Fabfig4sale@gmail.com
- Seller Type: Private Seller
- Colour: Emerald Green
- Mileage (Kms): 85000
- Town: Manchester
- Accessories: Cup/ CD Holder, Emergency Flare, Floor Mats Grey Front/Rear (Original), Headlight Eyelids, Immobiliser, JPNZ Owners Manual, JPNZ Workshop Manual, Original Nissan Service Manual, Original Nissan Owners Manual, Kick Plates, Mud Flaps, Parking Stick, Spare Wheel, Tool Kit (Original), Wheeljack, Wind Defectors
- Listed: September 19, 2017 4:12 pm
- Expires: 60 days, 7 hours
The car is automatic and a beautiful example of the 1991 Nissan Figaro (26 years old).
My beloved car was treated to a retune and part engine rebuild that totalled around £2000 when I bought the car.
This was done by a renowned racing car garage in Bramhall to high standards.
It was like a new car, I have only added approx 15K miles on it since the rebuild in 2008 and while I have owned the car, which is very low mileage in nearly 9 years.
I originally bought the car from Figaro Imports, if you are an avid Figaro fan you will know of his experience importing high quality Figaros and his presence on many Figaro blogs and online Figaro clubs offering advise.
It’s so very rare to get a car like this in such good condition and with such history and improvements.
I have recently invested in professional respraying of the bonnet, wheel arches and full backend so there is no sun damage/fading to the paintwork.
I’ve also replaced all the sills and rear wheel arches to original spec, addressing commonplace rust which many Figaros suffer from. It was an expensive fix but worth it as the car is now in great shape for the foreseeable future and it’s next chapter in life!
I have all receipts and service history since its import. I have the original figaro book and a translated version. Also lots of rare added extras too (see enclosed photos).
I have already had lots of interest in the car and I would like to ensure it goes to a good owner for its next adventure.
I have had a baby she is now 5+months old and its sadly now time to swap my beloved Figaro for a family car.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
I am open to offers as I understand it’s an old car,
I had a professional evaluation of £7980 I have listed it for £6995 ovno.
Please let me know if you would like to make an appointment to see the car and if you have any questions.
I pay about £400 a year car insurance and the tax Is low so a very low runner.
Thanks for looking.
134 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Nissan Figaro – Window Motor – O/S Driverside & FREE SERVICE BOOKLET (12806 views)
- NISSAN FIGARO (11921 views)
- Nissan Figaro – Brand New Turbo Unit & FREE SERVICE BOOKLET (7437 views)
- FIGARO RADIATOR & FREE MAINTENANCE RECORD BOOKLET (5013 views)
- NISSAN FIGARO 2 OUTER CV JOINT KITS & FREE SERVICE BOOKLET (3887 views)
- NISSAN FIGARO SPECIAL EDITION PLAQUES (3749 views)
- NISSAN FIGARO OFFSIDE DRIVER SIDE WINDOW MOTOR AND REGULATOR & FREE SERVICE BOOKLET (3475 views)
- Nissan Figaro 1.0 Turbo Classic Currently Restoring Fresh Imort (3447 views)