Advertising Terms & Conditions
Advertising through the web pages owned by Figaro Trader are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All advertising material is subject to approval by Figaro Trader, who reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement deemed to be unsuitable for any reason.
- In the CARS section the seller must upload and advertise the ‘actual’ picture of the Figaro for sale. Use of ‘library’ pictures of similar cars are strictly prohibited and will be removed.
- Adverts with NO pictures will be removed.
- Generic adverts are prohibited such as “available from £….”
- Fees paid for advertising are non-refundable.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. Pricing updates will be made available by clicking here
- Rates (fees) are subject to change without prior notice. Only new or renewed contracts are affected when rates change. Page views are defined as anytime an advertisement is displayed to a visitor of our web site.
- Figaro Trader is not bound to comply with advertiser instructions if they conflict with established policies.
- Figaro Trader assumes no liability for errors in materials. All attempts will be made to correct any errors that may appear.
- Figaro Trader reserves the right to refuse or postpone the display of submitted advertising content until all monies have been received in full and advertising space becomes available.
- Figaro Trader is not liable for delays in publishing or failure to publish submitted advertising content in the event of circumstances beyond the control of Figaro Trader.
- Acceptance by the advertiser and any associated company(ies) or agency(ies) of these terms and conditions is implied upon the receipt of submitted advertising material and/or monies by Figaro Trader.